- Deposit bonus can only be claimed by a verified customer.
- The bonus amount is 10% to 50% of each deposit amount.
You can claim 10%, 30% or 50% bonus on EACH deposit you make. However, it is not possible to claim 11%, 25%, 47% etc.
- The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits from contests/promotions, etc. unless stated otherwise.
- Deposit bonus shall not be credited in case account free margin is less than your bonus amount.
It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked until the volume requirements are met. After the required volume is completed, the bonus will be deducted from your MT5 credit and simultaneously deposited into your balance. The operation will be processed every hour on a daily basis.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus.
- It is required to trade (bonus amount)/2 (bonus amount divided by two) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can't withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is requested. The volume for each deposit is calculated separately.
E.g. You made a $100 deposit on Monday and started trading. On Wednesday you claimed $50 bonus. Volume calculation for your bonus starts from Wednesday, any volume traded before Wednesday will not be included. It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation the bonus is still present in the account. If a Client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.
- In case the equity of your account becomes less than the bonus size, the bonus will be cancelled.
- If the account balance upon withdrawal/internal transfer becomes less than or equal to the bonus(es) amount, the bonus(es) will be canceled starting from the latest one until the account balance becomes higher than bonus(es) amount.
- If the trader's own funds are withdrawn after the bonus has been claimed, the bonus will be canceled.
E.g. If you deposit $100 to your account, receive $50 bonus and then withdraw $100, bonus will be cancelled. However, if you make profit you can withdraw the profit made anytime and it will not affect your bonus.
- A client can cancel deposit bonus at any time. Once deposit bonus is cancelled, it can't be reinstated.
- TTS Markets may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision.
- TTS Markets may cancel a client's bonus at any time without prior notification.
- Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the Company's decision.
- TTS Markets reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news.