50% BONUS ON EACH DEPOSIT
2. Make a deposit in your account
2. Increase your deposit by half with our bonus
4. Withdraw bonus funds
|Your deposit amount||$400|
|50% bonus we provide||$200|
|Divide your bonus by half||200/2|
|Number of lots to trade||100 lots|
Trade more and get more profit with our bonus
Get more profit using 50% bonus 50% bonus
Buy 1 lot EURUSDclose 1.30100open 1.30000Profit = 10 pips
Profit$100 Deposited $250 Free margin $250 Required margin $230 Volume 1 lot Pip price $10
Buy 1.5 lot EURUSDclose 1.30100open 1.30000Profit = 10 pips
Profit$150 Deposited $250 + $125 added as a bonus Free margin $375 Required margin $345 Volume 1,5 lot Pip price $15
Manage your bonuses wisely
Know when to apply the bonus: you can activate it for your deposit at any time.
Decide upon the bonus amount you want to apply: 10%, 30%, or 50%.
If you cancel the bonus, mind that it will be deducted from your free margin at full.
When your bonus progress hits 100% you can use this money for other accounts and go on investing.
What you can do with a deposit bonus
- Apply for a 50% bonus.
- Set a maximum leverage.
- Open positions of up to 750 times greater than your initial investment.
On special occasions
- Make a deposit and track our offers.
- Seize the best trading conditions during our events.
- Multiply your profit potential 2,000 times.
- Deposit bonus can only be claimed by a verified customer.
- The bonus amount is 10% to 50% of each deposit amount.
You can claim 10%, 30% or 50% bonus on EACH deposit you make. However, it is not possible to claim 11%, 25%, 47% etc.
- The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits from contests/promotions, etc. unless stated otherwise.
- Deposit bonus shall not be credited in case account free margin is less than your bonus amount.
It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked until the volume requirements are met. After the required volume is completed, the bonus will be deducted from your MT5 credit and simultaneously deposited into your balance. The operation will be processed every hour on a daily basis.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus.
- It is required to trade (bonus amount)/2 (bonus amount divided by two) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can't withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is requested. The volume for each deposit is calculated separately.
E.g. You made a $100 deposit on Monday and started trading. On Wednesday you claimed $50 bonus. Volume calculation for your bonus starts from Wednesday, any volume traded before Wednesday will not be included. It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation the bonus is still present in the account. If a Client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.
- In case the equity of your account becomes less than the bonus size, the bonus will be cancelled.
- If the account balance upon withdrawal/internal transfer becomes less than or equal to the bonus(es) amount, the bonus(es) will be canceled starting from the latest one until the account balance becomes higher than bonus(es) amount.
- If the trader's own funds are withdrawn after the bonus has been claimed, the bonus will be canceled.
E.g. If you deposit $100 to your account, receive $50 bonus and then withdraw $100, bonus will be cancelled. However, if you make profit you can withdraw the profit made anytime and it will not affect your bonus.
- A client can cancel deposit bonus at any time. Once deposit bonus is cancelled, it can't be reinstated.
- TTS Markets may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision.
- TTS Markets may cancel a client's bonus at any time without prior notification.
- Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the Company's decision.
- TTS Markets reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news.