- Liaise between departments to make sure customer requirements are met.
- Follow up proposals as required.
- Follow up Accounts Receivables.
- Respond to customer inquiries / issues.
- Spread awareness about the expertise of the company.
- Identify any sales/operational areas that can be improved.
- Attend sales meetings/conferences/training as and when the opportunity arises.
- Maintain contact & respond to enquiries from existing and potential customers.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Ensure effective internal communications within marketing team and across the organization.
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Should have basic knowledge of Forex market.
- Should have good communication, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency & good command over written & spoken English.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Company will provide a Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual Travel Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Leave
- Friendly multinational environment comprising combination of younger enthusiastic and more experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth