- Make in-person visits
- Develop the strategic business plan to achieve sales objectives providing updates on a periodic basis.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, generate client acquisition plans to analyze the sales prospects.
- Develop and deploy quarterly and annual sales objectives, strategies, target plans, programs, policies and performance metrics for country sales teams.
- Manage sales budget and costs.
- Monitor, guide and manage the team for optimum performance.
- Collaborate with the team to accomplish all daily tasks on time with a high level of quality.
- Handle communication with the team, live meetings, email correspondence, reporting, etc.
- Assign and monitor tasks to complete appropriate work assignments.
- Produce metrics that pro
Responsibilities & Duties
- Candidate should have a good Financial Experience.
- Candidate must have prior experience hiring and building high-performance sales teams.
- Candidate should be tech-savvy, have a strong understanding of online business models and hyper-growth companies.
- Candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Company will provide a Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual Travel Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Leave
- Friendly multinational environment comprising combination of younger enthusiastic and more experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth